15.11.08

Boom!

Last night, a certain Ryan Noonan told me I should blog when I am drunk. He said that his friend back home did it all the time and would write about how much he hates Noonan. At the time, I was feeling the same way his friend was, but I decided to go about it a little differently. I am not writing this late at night, hardly able to sit up from being completely "shmammered." I thought it would be better to wait until morning to write about my hatred for Noonan.

Unfortunately, I realized something. Being the awful person that he is, he would just think it is funny. I am not here to entertain people I hate, which is exactly what I would have done if I wrote this after a night of drinking.

And that my friends is why you don't drink and blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are just mad because you do not have the booming skills that Noonan and I have. Or you need to learn the concept that the faster you get the ball in the cup the less you will drink.