28.7.09

Two Post Tuesday

This man is nuts



I have no words.

----------------------------------------------------

The strangest thing happened on my way to work today. I drove instead of taking the bus because I had no change. Stupid RTA only takes exact change. I was on the highway when a cop guns it a couple hundred feet in front of me. I was pumped, hoping that someone was about to get pulled over. No one did.

The cop began to swerve through all four lanes, not letting anyone through. Having no idea what was going on, I began to think the man behind the wheel stole the car and was F-ing with everyone on the freeway. After about 5 minutes of this nonsense, he stops and I notice a car to the left with a flat tire. The cop gets out of his car and makes everyone sit there while the man drives over to the right side of the rode, away from immediate danger. All that and I didn't even get to see a major 10 car pileup. Disappointing...

----------------------------------------------------

I was on my way home yesterday from playing a few games of basketball with some friends when Mariah Carey's Touch My Body came over the airwaves. Nothing special, but considering it's such a sexually driven song, it got me wondering: do singers ever make love to their own music?

I can't help but think someone like Mariah Carey will only do it to the tune of her own music. If I was a famous singer I think I would too.

----------------------------------------------------

Here are a couple websites I have been looking at the past couple weeks. One is LOL funny, the other not as funny but is awesome.

Emails from an Asshole: This man finds ads in classifieds, and harrasses the people who placed the ads. Some hilarious interactions follow (Thanks Darja for this one).

1000 Awesome Things: A collection of the small things in life that are truly awesome. I would agree with about 95% of the things on this site. Every one that I can really connect with puts a huge smile on my face. Check it out.

-----------------------------------------------------

Two posts today. Sorry, I had some catching up to do.

No comments: