31.5.09

McDonald's Is My Heaven

The Cavs lost last night, so I am blogging to ease the pain.

The most important part of any UD student's day is 3am McDonald's breakfast. It's the best way to kick start your morning and get you heading in the right direction. After a good 3am breakfast, I am ready to take on the world. However, I usually just go home and hit the sack, but that's irrelevant.

Towards the end of this past school year, Jordan and I went to the McDonald's located in downtown Dayton. I was ecstatic to find an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper saying that they will be open 24 hours starting in May. Normally, my 3am McDonald's journeys would take place way down on Wilmington, but now there is one much closer to school. Hooray!

As I'm sure all of you know, this means I will be going to 3am breakfast just about every day. Probably the healthiest decision I have made in a loooong time. How I adore the sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle. Mmmmmm, once the syrupy, meaty combination hits my taste buds, I am in heaven. If you are going to be around UD next year, you are more than welcome to join.

On an unrelated note, this made me LOL the other day. Hopefully it will do the same for you. This is a scanned copy of a quiz my little brother took not too long ago. A normal quiz about Earth Day, but one of his answers cracked me up. The answer is to #9, which I have circled. It's a little hard to read so you may have to squint a little.

Hope ya'll had a good weekend. Tomorrow begins June, which can only mean one thing: May is almost over.

Also, if you are actually interested in sending my postcard, my address is,

Daniel J Laycock (The "J" stands for "Just So Awesome!")
564 E. 211TH ST.
Euclid, OH 44119

I appreciate any help I can get!

No comments: