6.7.10

The King

It is day 6 of NBA free agency, and already I am done with Lebron news (not really but I wish I was). After a recent visit to New York City, I quickly realized that Lebron buzz is just as big out there as it is in Cleveland. It's amazing how a single basketball player can motivate a city so much.

Lebron James recently joined Twitter. His username, if interested in checking it out, is KingJames. It's upsetting, not because he joined, but because his bio reads "King of Akron." Kind of makes me think he isn't a very humble person. He's probably the kind of person that doesn't deserve all the attention he has received over the past 7 or 8 years. But that's just a quick judgement. I don't personally know the guy so I might be wrong.

On a completely unrelated note, I created a new Twitter username that better represents the person I am. You can follow me, just search for KingDanielJames.

1 comment:

Corbizzle said...

Dan, u should try talking as well as you write(blog)