1.2.10

Brett: The American Dream

Hi guys.

I've been feeling the pressure to post lately. The amount of complaints on my lack of updates has been a bit overwhelming...

Looking towards the future of this blog, I want some sort of direction. Over the past year, it has been posts on just about anything I want. Newcomers to the blog will have no idea what Sauce is all about. To avoid any such confusion, my blog from now on will be about my perspective about current events. Basically I will pick a recent topic in the news I find interesting, funny, or pointless and let you guys know what I think of it.

Of course the only way to start this new approach is to talk about America's most important current event,

Brett Favre


What makes Brett Favre so important? Is it the fact that he is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time? No. Is it because he can't make up his mind about whether or not to retire? It's really annoying but no. Is it because he is the spokesman for Wrangler jeans?

Yes.

I don't know if you've ever worn a pair of rugged Wranglers, but once you put them on you have the sudden urge to strap on some cowboy boots and lasso a pig. Brett Favre is not only good at football, but also understands that cowboys are awesome. Without Brett Favre supporting Wrangler jeans, you would probably be asking yourself, "Where have all the cowboys gone," since none would exist. So thank you, Brett.

Brett is also important because exemplifies everything a true American man should be. He is really good at football; has the rugged, outdoorsy look; has a really hot trophy wife; and can't make up his mind about anything. I mean seriously, just retire. We're all sick of seeing you feed your ego. You won't win a Superbowl. Get over it.

In essence, Brett Favre is America.

No comments: